The Alpha B1-15 is an advanced high power Bass module that can be stacked or flown together in arrays with Alpha M3, M8 and S2 cabinets. The B1-15 uses one NEXO specified high power 15” LF driver on an innovative internal flare component manufactured of rigid honeycomb composites. This high efficiency design delivers extremely low distortion, coherent bass output from 42Hz to 190Hz. The B1-15 is fully capable of operating without the S2 subbass in applications where extreme LF performance is not required.
Nexo Alpha B1-15 Bass Module
- High power Bass module (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) using a composite curve flared horn loaded 1 x 15” 6Ω LF driver.
- High efficiency, lightweight design, wideband frequency response 42Hz – 190Hz.
- High performance honeycomb composite curve construction.
- Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint.
- Optional integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system (see below left) or standard aircraft fittings.
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking.