The B1-18 uses one NEXO specified high power 18" LF driver on an innovative internal flare component manufactured of rigid honeycomb composites. This high efficiency design delivers extremely low distortion, coherent bass output from 40Hz to 230Hz. The B1-18 is fully capable of operating without the Alpha S2 SubBass in applications where extreme LF performance is not required.
Nexo Alpha E B1-18 Bass Module
- High power Bass module (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) using a composite curve flared horn loaded 1x 18" 6Ω LF driver
- Active system: integrated DSP with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation
- High performance honeycomb composite curve construction, Baltic birch cabinet
- Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint
- Integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system or standard aircraft fittings
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs