Quest QA Series power amplifies are built to work hard in the tough environment of pro audio. Industrial spec multi-speed fans and generous heat sinks will keep the output stage cool even if the amplifier is installed in a dusty and poorly ventilated area.
QUEST QA3004 STEREO POWER AMP
- Input Stage: Pro active protection senses stages of system function to safeguard your investment both on turn on and while under operation. Silent switch on/off circuitry reduces potential speaker damage in the event of intermittent power.
- Power supply: The high current power supply is manufactured to function reliably at high temperatures and well exceeds industry standards. This results in smooth bass response and considerable dynamic headroom.
- Industrial Spec Fans: Dual heavy duty cooling fans guarantee long life of all electronic components.
- Input Connection: XLR parallel male and female input connections calibrated for most pro spec system controllers and electronic cross-overs. features
- Speakon Connections: International AES standard Speakon connectors wired for two channel and Bridge mono operation simplify speaker connections.
- Limiter: A switchable high speed limiter acts as a final speaker protection but can be disconnected where sensing speaker system controllers are required.
- Built in switchable X-overs: High Amplification and low pass filters on each channel make the versatile QA series even more flexible with a sub-mid/high frequency dividing network.
- Selectable Gain settings: Adjustable input switching for 0.775V, 32 dB or 26 dB make system calibration easy.