The Acclaim Axial 24°-44° Zoomspot is a compact high performance, cool beam ellipsoidal profile with the power and precise beam control necessary for front of stage lighting from auditorium positions and pattern image projections.
Selecon ZoomSpot 24-44 1200w
- Useful throw distances : 3-20m / 10-65ft.
- Adjustable beam angle range of 24°-44°.
- Aluminium extrusion and precision die-casting construction give strength and style.
- Easy focus action which minimises damaging lamp vibration due to Selecon’s unique posi-slide lamp and lens focus system, incorporating brass and engineering plastic bearings to avoid same metal-to-metal contact.
- Light distribution is simply altered from smooth and flat for gobo projection to high intensity peak for stage washes using the rear planetary gear mechanism. To learn more about light distribution across the beam click here.
- Pattern holders rotate in the gate for fast image alignment. The pattern is held securely around its circumference by a spring clamp to minimise heat distortion of the image.
- Cool beam technology removes heat from the beam to protect the performer; and to improve pattern and colour filter life.
- Large rear grab handle assists with focusing and also doubles as a handy cable coil when the luminaire is not rigged.
- Easy, quick access to clean lenses or change lens systems. No tools required.
- Mounting slot for iris, pattern holder or motorised rotating pattern effect.
- Captive shutters with generous size handles offer wider degrees of masking control and easy beam shaping.